Aldershot & North Hants Conservative Association
Member of Parliament
Mr Leo Docherty
6th March 2019
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - Thursday 28th March 2019 commencing at 7.30 pm prompt.
Being held by kind permission of the CONSERVATIVE CLUB
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Aldershot & North Hampshire Conservative Association will be held in the Royal Bar of the Conservative Club, as above, on Thursday, 28th March 2019 at 7.30 pm.
Members will be admitted from 7.15pm onwards. Please bring your current Party Membership Card with you. Members entitled to vote after three months of joining date.
Nominations for the following Association Officers:
B) Chairman and Registered Treasurer
C) Deputy Chairman Membership and Finance/Deputy Registered Treasurer
D) Deputy Chairman Political and Campaigning
The Agenda for the meeting is given below:
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Thursday, 28th March 2019 at 7.30 pm
Royal Bar – Conservative Club, Victoria Road, Aldershot, GU11 1JX
A G E N D A
1. Chairman’s opening remarks.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 17th May 2018.
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and pass the audited accounts of the Association for the financial year ended 31st December 2018.
6. To receive and adopt the Association Chairman’s Annual Report.
To receive and adopt the Deputy Chairman’s Membership and Finance Report.
To receive and adopt the Deputy Chairman’s Political Report
7. Vote of thanks to retiring Officers.
8. To elect the Officers of the Association:
Chairman and Registered Treasurer
Deputy Chairman Membership & Finance/Deputy Registered Treasurer
Deputy Chairman Political and Campaigning
9. To appoint auditors.
10. To transact such other business of which written notice shall have been given at least 7 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
11. Lesley Dann Cup
12. To transact any other business as may be brought before it at the discretion of the Chairman of the meeting.